Re: PLUG website access issues

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: PLUG website access issues
Hans,
There is still a bigger issue than DNS. I don't know if you got a
chance to see all of the traffic on the thread, but the bigger issue
appears to be that, even though most hosts are successfully negotiating
the DNS, the EV1 servers are blocking a wide range of IP addresses from
accessing the servers. I don't know the details of the EV1 hosting, but
I know that there have been a couple of offers on the list to host the
server locally, and we might want to either look into that option, or at
least get EV1 to deal with the IP blocking issue.

==Joseph++