Re: What is the best high-speed connect value?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: What is the best high-speed connect value?
Josef Lowder said:

> I'm still on dial-up ($5.95/month), but my ISP is discontinuing it. So,
> I'm curious to know what the best deal is for a high-speed
> connection (i.e. lowest cost, most reliable basic service)/
>
> What do y'all recommend?

Start looking here: http://www.broadbandreports.com/ Then, tell us what
you think you would pick and people will tell you their opinion of your
possible choices.

BTW, I have been with Earthlink (via Mindspring) for several years. No
big complaints. My point is that your choices could be many and only you
know your needs. So, it might be better to narrow it down and then ask
for anecdotes about your specific possibilities.

Alan