Re: Asterisk based PBX servers ... Maybe West Side Topic

Author: der.hans
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Asterisk based PBX servers ... Maybe West Side Topic
Am 16. Apr, 2005 schwätzte JD so:

> I have classes the the next few weeks on both nights (tues/thurs), but
> after that, I'd certainly be willing to give a presentation about
> asterisk. Im not sure when my clases are over in May but I know they'll
> be done by June 1st.
> How about the meetings in June?

Outstanding. George Gambill, who asked you Fri, is the new presentation
coordinator for the west side meetings. We know he wants to schedule the
presentation, so now we just need to see if he's still got June open :).

It would be outstanding If you'd like to present at the east side meeting
as well. I've been wanting an asterisk presentation for quite some time.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler