Re: Asterisk based PBX servers ... Maybe West Side Topic

Author: JD
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Requesting PLUG topic: Asterisk
Subject: Re: Asterisk based PBX servers ... Maybe West Side Topic
Siri Amrit Kaur wrote:

>On Friday 15 April 2005 03:47 pm, G Gambill wrote:
>

>>JD,
>>
>>I find the Linux based VOIP thought very intriguing.
>>
>>Would you be willing to share at the West Side meeting???
>>
>>Would the West Side Folks find this w worth while topic???
>>
>>George
>>

>You beat me to it, George!
>
>I wanted to ask if JD could/would give a talk about Asterisk at the East Side
>meeting.
>
>JD?
>
>Siri Amrit

I have classes the the next few weeks on both nights (tues/thurs), but
after that, I'd certainly be willing to give a presentation about
asterisk. Im not sure when my clases are over in May but I know they'll
be done by June 1st.
How about the meetings in June?

JD