Re: Lindows (Lindspier)

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Lindows (Lindspier)
Yes, just like Mandrake :)
That is one reason I want to test it out before I give it to my father, see if
the base system has an interface (I think) he will like without me having to
spend eons custom configuring something he will brake :)

If he wants the rest of the goodies he can pay for them, but odds are I will
set him up with the simple ayatem and open source software, and then try to
configure QUEM or WINE to run his windows stuff.