Re: Need Help Doing a Remote Debian Install

Author: The Pek
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Need Help Doing a Remote Debian Install
What about using a live CD distro that has a HDD
builtin feature like Kanotix ? You could boot from the
CD, connect with SSH (-X)and trigger the hdd install.

Hope this helps

Pierre

(http://www.underhanded.org/papers/debian-conversion/remotedeb.html),

(http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/fai-guide.html/index.html#contents)