Re: Manners (was: pop login scripts?)

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Manners (was: pop login scripts?)
Quoting Craig White <>:

> > BTW Craig, would you be up for presenting Hord to the ASULUG group
> some time?
> > We have a meeting about once a month, and we still need presenters for
> the Mega
> > Insatllfest on the 23rd of April.
> ----
> probably would - would need a computer with internet access and we can
> access my setup at my house. Where/When?

ASULUG has a meeting every third Tuesday in the Computing Commons Auditorium at
4:00pm. So it is prity much up to you, pick a month :)
We also have Two Mega Insatllfests a year. The spring fest is April 23rd from
8am - 6pm. The fall fest is October 22 from 8am-8pm.
<Quick Plug> Presentations, Food, Raffles, Games (MAME, Hacked XBox, Hacked PS2,
Lan-party, etc), and of cource installs are all part of the ASULUG Installfests.

As for computers, the monthly meetings will have your choices of a PC (with
windows or live Knoppix) and an OSX Mac will be hooked up to the presentation
equipment. At the Installfests it is strictly BYOC :) Or you can use mine, I'm
doing a clean install of Ubuntu, so you would have to deal with it :)

> actually, what you are referring to is some of my postings on the OSX
> Users list

Man, I am only on two lists with you... Could have swarn it was more... but I
gave up trying to sort and thread in pine... So it is haard to tell :)