Re: pop login scripts?

Author: Erik Bixby
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Manners (was: pop login scripts?)
Subject: Re: pop login scripts?
Who said anything about dumbing down your answers?

The whole point of my first email, and I must apologize to Mr. England
for derailing his thread, was to point out that someone who doesn't
know everyone here might see some of the things said and be put off of
asking a question themselves. As far as free support not being for
the weak and fragile goes, speaking as someone who would like to see
Linux more widely accepted, I would have to disagree.

As far as what Mr. England is trying to achieve, from what I've read
so far, it seems as though it could be achieved more easily at the
client level...
-Erik