Re: Who's who?

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: PLUG List
Subject: Re: Who's who?
I would believe this to be a must, not only should we be tracking our
volunteers, but also relating them to skill sets, donations, etc. Think of
how easy it would be come March of next year when all you have to do is query
your database to generate charitable donation receipts (I know, I think like
an accountant ;)

In addition, we should also track our customers (ie. those that come to
installfest for help) As accurate information will lead to increased funding
(I am missing out on a bunch of funding because I have no information on who
has been coming to our ASU installfests, -- Then again, I have very little
info on the ASULUG members as well)

But really, having this sort of information makes planning so much
easier!! As a mater of fact, some one from PLUG did ASULUG a huge favor in
prior installfest by creating custom ASU/P LUG Knoppix CD's, I would like to
have this done again, but I can not figure out who did it (I had a few leads,
but they all denied responsibility ;)
If I had the DB, I would not have to ask around, I cold just email the people
who did it before and see if they would be able to do it again, and only after
that fails hunt for some one willing to create a custom disk.

BTW, If you are reading this, ASULUG would love to hand out custom Knoppix
disks again this installfest (April 23) ;)