Re: [Fwd: Re: InstallFest TODAY!!]

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: InstallFest TODAY!!]
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/WindowsDualBootHowTo is a decent start
though I ignored large portions of it....

I grabbed http://www.sysresccd.org/ which I think is a great thing to
have handy (especially at installfests). I actually used QtParted after
booting the recovery cd.

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/howto/ndiswrapper is a
GREAT guide to using ndiswrapper under Ubuntu.

Documentation from these two sources covered the few holes I needed to
get everything going.

-Derek