Re: (47-67) Me.diccations

+ (text/html)
Author: Aliza Stanfield
To: Koralo Underwood
Subject: Re: (47-67) Me.diccations
Hello,

the gold and crimson banner of Castile. And then they understood
The wooden taffrail was a low one, and the Spaniard was taken
other nations. They looked, indeed, with apprehension upon recou
She shivered, as if cold, and setting her elbows on the table, sh
But this Spanish commander knew his business, which was more than
That is very well, said Blood. I am glad he comes before Lord
the city of Maracaybo and his condemnation of the Admiral's
presence. It was last night's hurricane compelled our return.
as if the peril needed further advertising. As commander of the
forward, the long pennon with the cross of St. George fluttering

Have a good day.