Re: Linux Inc. - Article in Businessweek

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Linux Inc. - Article in Businessweek
IMHO Intel is doing what they can not to die... After all Craig Barrett has
been bleeding it dry for years and has totally altered the culture that made
them x86 powerhouse Also IBM is making some serious moves as the next
commodity chip maker.

Again, I went into this in my a while back.

Good article though; really shows the power of the bizarre model.