Re: InstallFest and My computer?

Author: mike enriquez
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: InstallFest and My computer?

Thanks Lee
I will look into this.
The Motherboard is an Intel built on the 915 chipset.
The built in sound and video card don't work with Mandrake 10.1,
so I had to install cards that would work.
The sound card is not working either.
This is a very good learning experience for me and I hope to learn
more at todays InstallFest.
Thanks
Mike