RE: Where to get website development questions answered?

+ (text/html)
Author: todd hewett
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Where to get website development questions answered?
Here is a cheat that may work fine for you.

On the first page of "slide show" within Head section insert <META
HHTP-EQUIV= "REFRESH" content="n; URL=nextpage.html">

n is equal to the number of seconds before refreshing to next page of
"slide show"

Each image gets it's own page.

Each Page can have a different Delay time.

Make sure the delay time is high enough so image can load completely.

Hope this helps,

Todd