Konqueror 3.3.2 "Document Relations" bugfix

Author: Siri Amrit Kaur
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Konqueror 3.3.2 "Document Relations" bugfix
I'm using Konqueror 3.3.2 that came with Slackware 10.1 and it came with a
pretty annoying bug. Whenever I opened a new tab it would open many toolbars
on the left side of the page that I would have to manually turn off
one-by-one. It's called the Document Relations toolbar. Even turning it off
under Tools > Document Relations > Configure > "Never" didn't work. Turns out
it's a bug that got fixed in later releases. If you're using KDE/Konqueror
3.3.2 and this is bothering you, too, here's the fix:

Go to
.kde/share/config/konquerorrc:
[KonqMainWindow Toolbar rellinksToolbar]
Hidden=true
Index=0
Position=Left

Make the line for Index say "0" (w/out quotes) instead of 3 or whatever number
is there. Save.

I hope someone besides myself finds this helpful.

Siri Amrit