Re: OT Arizona drivers

Author: Bill Warner
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Arizona drivers
On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 01:09 -0700, Mike Hoy wrote:

> >I have a motorcycle accident story that I can even make this Linux
> >related. I was hit on the 101 by a Ram Charger back in Oct 1996 right
> I have a similar situation right now. I'm disabled for the time being
> and I too have taken time to learn linux, php, and mysql. I've learned a
> heck of a lot. I probably never would have had the time to learn these
> things if I were working. It's been since August and I've come a long
> way from being a windoze user. On a side note I'm thinking of learning
> the Japanese Language while I'm off work. No kidding. I learned Spanish
> in a similar fashion.

Make the best of it. It's hard, I went through a lot of depression and
had to drop out of college. But in the end I was making more than the
average college graduate a year before I would have graduated. Again, I
wouldn't suggest this as the preferred method, but some cliche about
life and lemonade.
--
Bill Warner <>