Re: What syntax to connect modem at command line?

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: What syntax to connect modem at command line?
minicom is a terminal program, much like "HyperTerminal" on windows, if
that's what you're looking for by "connect a modem"
If you mean an actual PPP connection to an ISP (for example), then there
are a number of packages out there. I see you're using KDE so KPPP would
probably be best for you, but it's certainly not the only package out
there and the others on the list will pipe up with those I'm sure.
(wvdial is my favourite, the rare occasion I have to use a modem to
connect)

-Bryce