Westside InstallFest (was i want to help at the install fes…

Author: George
To: PLUG
Subject: Westside InstallFest (was i want to help at the install fest)
Are we talking Full Blown InstallFest with presentations etc.?

Or, are we talking monthly mini-InstallFests sans presentations?

Or, are we talking one mini-InstallFest?

I vote for monthly first with maybe a lead up to an annual Full Blown Event.

It would seem to depend on how much interest exists.

Speak now or forever hold your breath.

Let the discussion begin!!!

George