Re: dsl modem

Author: Miles Beck
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: dsl modem
I've had a Cisco 678 since we got DSL service and never had any issues with it.
The only thing I do not like about it is that it does not have a web interface
for configuring it and you have to use the supplied "Management" cable to make
changes to the configuration. Otherwise it is a great piece of equipment.