Re: Installfest stuff

Author: der.hans
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest stuff
Am 29. Jan, 2005 schwätzte Ric Fischer so:

> I found something neat. There's a website that's all about Installfests:
>
> http://www.installfest.org/
>
> We can even announce our own Installfests there.

We need to get our InstallFests listed, then. Hmm, the last one they list
is Jun of 2003.

Looks like it's from a group in .ny.us and hasn't been maintained.

I need to find the group that used to be at Linux.com that was creating an
inter-LUG group.

> Some of you may have already known about this, but I didn't yet. :-)

Never seen it before.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,
#  keine Ahnung und keinen (.)plan. -- die Toten Hosen