Re: Hey plug cd source:

Author: Kevin Brown
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Hey plug cd source:
> You're an all right Linux guy. I apologize to you
> but m$ikey is so clueless, this is not the first list
> he has been a pest at, google mikey on the groups
> filter and you might figure which ones he flamed over,
> and the damage at the knoppix.net forum over the past
> 2 to 3 years, I'm about ready to resign from this list
> just so you guys and gals can have some peace.....Do
> yourselves all a big favor and throw him off this
> group and list, his nonsense has gone on for too many
> years.....

I don't give a shit who did what to whom at this point. You both are at fault
now for continuing this crap after you have both been repeatedly asked to cut it
out. For the first time in the history of this list I'm putting filters on this
list for my own sanity.

Christ, I feel like a parent listening to two kids going "did not" "did so" for
days on end...