Re: OT Arizona drivers

Author: Mike Garfias
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Arizona drivers
Speed "limits" are arbitrary, there is no hard and fast "limit." This country
was founded on a tradition of ignoring laws that are stupid and worthless.

Just think of the country we'd be living in if no body violated a law to get
that law changed. We'd still have seperate restrooms for "colored" people.
While we're far from perfect, at least we've had people willing to risk their
freedom so that the rest of us can have more.

If you don't like our nation of scofflaws, then please leave.

Bill Lindley spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: