agp 8x recommendation?

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: agp 8x recommendation?
moin, moin,

I'm wanting to move to dual head on my newish box. Currently I'm using an
old PCI video card that doesn't have dual head support. It also only has 4
MB of RAM, so I'd like to upgrade anyway :).

The mobo box says 'nF3 400 AGPset'. I have no idea what that means.

It also says AGP-8X, hence the subject :).

I want something with a good Free Software driver.

I'm not a gamer, so the latest greatest whiz bang whatever isn't a
requirement. I'm open to the latest greatest whatever, but I can live
without it.

If it has video in/out for things like VCRs that would be great.

I like my old AGP card because it fits all of the above, but it
unfortunately won't fit the new mobo and I didn't realize that until after
I'd bought the new box.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Your email is being read by hundreds of uptight agents
#  who never saw the humor in Dr. Strangelove. -- Mark Russell