Re: [1st Reply] New list member looking for advise.

Author: devin rankin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: [1st Reply] New list member looking for advise.
One link that might be helpful is the news paper here in town. You can
have some idea of the jobs available and the rates for rental homes and
stuff

http://www.azcentral.com/

I live in Glendale, the city that adjoins Phoenix on the northwest side.
It is more fashionable to live in the east valley, so homes tend to be
more reasonable here. But the schools are still very good, and many of
the public services, like trash collection to name one, are better than
you will get in Phoenix.

Devin