Re: [1st Reply] New list member looking for advise.

+ (text/html)
Author: Rafael Sanchez
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: [1st Reply] New list member looking for advise.

Hello again, and much appreciate to hear all your comments. I'll start by answering Vaughn's question about the 'business of the shop... " I work for. The company's main technology is Remote Sensing. The name of the company is Itres - Innovative Technology and Research. They, essentially have developed a very expensive camera which can be mounted on a small plane, large truck, even a helicopter, and then, pictures are taken of the ground. You're wellcome to take a look www.itres.com. This is one of the hats I wear; webmaster, I guess they'd call it.