Re: Jan topic

Author: Gabe Grijalva
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Jan topic
I have about 10 brand new hot off the press books for
PLUG, The distributor would appreciate that whoever
received the books would post a review at the PLUG
website and amazon.com, personally I don't care if
they write a review but that the receiver gets good
use from it and if they decide not to keep it after
reading then pass it on to another PLUGGER.
I offered these books 2 months ago but there were no
takers. I would take them to a meeting but I'm
disabled and the 2 meetings are too far away for me to
expect the "old lady" to provide chaffeuer service.
Is there a PLUGGER who could come to my abode and take
them to one of the meetings??? I also have over a
dozen Ubuntu Linux cds too....
Otherwise I will donate the books to the local high
school or public libray.
Please contact off list ... sincerely Gabe
Also...why doesn't PLUG have a meeting in Phoenix and
what kind of facility would we need for such a
meeting? I might be willing to help with that.