spamassassin, vipuls razor and DCC

Author: elemint@theriver.com
To: PLUG-discuss
Subject: spamassassin, vipuls razor and DCC
I have spamassassin on a Email gateway and I just had a message get
thorough with the subject line:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE WON !!!!!!!!!!

And reading the headers this is the X-Spam Status "No, hits=5.7
tagged_above=-999.0 required=6.3 test (ubound=0)"

I am supriesed this did not get any hits?

Also can anyone give any pointers on how to fix spamassassin for emails
with subject like this "CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE WON !!!!!!!!!!" or how
can I gently raise spamassassin to catch more spam but not get any good
mail of coarse, you know just trying to find that balance.

Also how can I confirm vipuls razor and DCC are working properly.

Jim