Re: Calender on basic websites.

Author: Chris Gehlker
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Calender on basic websites.

On Jan 5, 2005, at 6:40 PM, Bryce C wrote:

> Just a thought but... what if the musicians/groups kept something like
> an iCal calendar that would be automatically published everytime it was
> changed, and the website would simply build a calendar off that. I use
> phpicalendar to do the .ics calendar thing using some iCal-published
> calendars for a very similar purpose. Of course, this depends on their
> use of an ics compatible calendaring program, and of course their very
> willingness to actually maintain such a calendar.
> Just a thought.

I was going to suggest the same thing as Bryce. I think this is by far
the easiest way to do what they want. I was going to say that the
phpicalendar site had good suggestions for clients but the site just
has a sentence saying it is willingly offline till further notice.
What's up with that?

You can still get the program from SourceForge. If they want to go that
way, I know a fair amount about clients for various OSes.

--
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
-Frank William Leahy, football coach (1908-1973)