Re: Calender on basic websites.

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Calender on basic websites.
Just a thought but... what if the musicians/groups kept something like
an iCal calendar that would be automatically published everytime it was
changed, and the website would simply build a calendar off that. I use
phpicalendar to do the .ics calendar thing using some iCal-published
calendars for a very similar purpose. Of course, this depends on their
use of an ics compatible calendaring program, and of course their very
willingness to actually maintain such a calendar.
Just a thought.

-Bryce