Wanted: or Job posting:

Author: David
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Wanted: or Job posting:
yup, we're looking for a couple folk. there look to actually be 2
positions available. I'll put them both in this post cause I like it like
that. anywho:

Installer:
     need (in order of importance) telephony exp, linux, windows, sco
and networking experience.  Will involve travel.

Support:
     need (in order of importance) linux, sco, networking and some
windows experience. (the title is 'support', the actual job is more
sysadmin).

for both: a good head on your shoulders. These are also full-time,
employee positions.

Please contact me off list at if you have questions
want to send me resumes.

Thanks,
David

--