Re: pcTV card work with Cox digital cable?

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: pcTV card work with Cox digital cable?
Here's a related question, does anyone know of a TV tuner card compatible with digital cable? Not just the analog channels, but that will work for the digital channels (above channel 75 or whatever) I want to be able to record movies without needing to set the cable box to turn to channel X at time Y, plus set the pc to record. Gee, this is sounding like a math problem, sorry guys.
I know that Cox allows you to buy a compatilbe cable box, then register it with them, to view the digital channels. But just don't know if any pcTV cards have that capability
Thanks

Craig White <> wrote:
On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 09:57 -0700, Michael F. March wrote:
> Yo,
>
> Has anyone on this list tried the pcHDTV card (with MythTV) on
> Cox digital cable?

----
didn't seem worth buying - the only mode it has is over the air antenna
decoding of HD signals. There is no dvi or component input.

Craig

Stephen
Checkout my homepage