Re: Ann: East Side Meeting tomorrow

Author: Ric Fischer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Ann: East Side Meeting tomorrow
Hi Alan,

I'm new to the group and, since I'll be working in the area tomorrow,
I'll try to stop by.

On the FAQ page mentioned in your announcement, the "mapquest map"
link is malformed and doesn't actually give you a map. At the very
least, it's missing "&city" before "=mesa".

See you tomorrow night. (You'll know me because I'll probably be the
shortest guy there.)

--
Ric Fischer