OT: Video Conferencing in Phoenix?

Author: Bill Earl
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: Video Conferencing in Phoenix?
Hello group!

We have a short term, and short notice, need for a video conference
between a few people here in Phoenix and someone in Dallas. This doesn't
need to be world-class quality, but it does have to be better quality
than we're likely to get with any of the consumer web cam setups. This
will be evaluating a potential sales presentation, so choppy video and
even slightly out of sync sound just won't cut it, no matter HOW good
the regular web cam stuff is. :) This would be something where we
would expect to travel to a room provided at their location, not
something brought in to our building.

Does anyone have any experience with local firms that offer video
conferencing? Any recommendations, places to avoid, etc? dexonline.com
lists quite a few companies in Phoenix that offer it, and we're working
our way through that list now, but I'm wondering if anyone here has had
good or bad results with any local companies.

Bill Earl
Network Administrator
623-516-4700, ext. 113
623-587-7787, fax