Re: Mail server configuration

Author: Ric Fischer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mail server configuration
Kevin,

Thanks for your help. I could email my support team, but I'd like to
learn how to do this.

Anyway, I added the stuff to my exim.conf file. My exim.conf is rather
large. I'm assuming cpanel and/or my host put a bunch of good stuff in
there for me.

However, procmail doesn't seem to run. In my user's .procmailrc, I'd
added settings for a log file, and the logfile isn't even being
created and the message doesn't end up where I need it to go.

(Reminder: I'm trying to use procmail to set up a gateway between a
mailing list and a web-based forum. The forum has the support on it's
end, I just have to set the server up to pipe the incoming messages
(one at a time) to a maillist.php script. I did test maillist.php by
piping an email text file to it from cat and my test message was added
to the forum correctly.)

What files can I send that might help you (or others) figure out what's wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Ric Fischer