Re: VoIP

Author: Austin Godber
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: VoIP
I have used asterisk and software SIP phones (Xten and linphone I think).

Its not that though once you kinda get the big picture. There are lots
of docs although not tremendously well organized.

http://www.asterisk.org/
http://www.iptel.org/info/products/sipphones.php

Don't overlook this great resource.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk

There are lots of cool things you can do with asterisk ... VMB, PBX ...

Austin