Now the monitor colors are funky

Author: Josef Lowder
To: PLUG
New-Topics: Monitor colors were funky now mostly fixed
Subject: Now the monitor colors are funky

I've been struggling with trying to get my new flat panel Sony to work
with both of my Linux systems and thanks to some tips from my good
PLUG friends, I finally got it to work on both systems (per the generic
setting shown below), but now the colors are funky on my older system
and I can't figure out how to get them back to normal. All the colors
worked fine with the old monitor on my old system and they are all
great on my new system. Here is the current configuration of my older
box:

XFree 3.3.6
Keyboard layout: us
Mouse type: PS/2
Mouse device: psaux
Monitor: Generic Non-Interlaced SVGA, 1024x768 @ 60 Hz, 800x600 @ 72 Hz
Monitor HorizSync: 31.5-48.5
Monitor VertRefresh: 50-70
Graphic card: S3 86C368 (Trio3D/2X)
Graphic card identification: S3 Inc.|86c368 [Trio 3D/2X]
Graphic memory: 4096 kB
Color depth: 16 million colors (24 bits)
Resolution: 1024x768
XFree86 server: SVGA

Any suggestions how to get the colors working correctly?

Thanks friends,