Re: Your message to PLUG-announce awaits moderator approval

Author: der.hans
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Your message to PLUG-announce awaits moderator approval
Am 30. Nov, 2004 schwätzte Gene Holmerud so:

> I've gotten three this evening. I am running Opera on Win XP. Am I the
> problem?

I got two as well. Note that it's from PLUG-announce-admin for
PLUG-discuss.

Most likely is that someone who has both lists referenced somewhere on
their hard drive and a virus sent out mail to PLUG-announce from
PLUG-discuss at which point PLUG-announce notified PLUG-discuss that the
message was awaiting moderation.

It should be nothing to worry about.

ciao,

der.hans
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein