Re: Need Advice on Spyware Removal for Debian

Author: Mark Phillips
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Need Advice on Spyware Removal for Debian
Kevin,

Here you go...

Kevin,

Here you go...

mark@latitude610:~$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost       latitude610
192.168.25.1    gateway
192.168.25.2    wireless
192.168.25.100  epson
192.168.25.101  web
192.168.25.103  hp

::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts
mark@latitude610:~$
mark@latitude610:~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
search pmi.com
nameserver 68.2.16.25
nameserver 68.2.16.30
nameserver 68.6.16.30
mark@latitude610:~$

I will check the sites that cause the problem.....I have to wait for it
to happen!

Thanks!

Mark