IPCop update warning

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: IPCop update warning
With our recent discussions of IPCop and Siri planning (doing) a recent
install, I thought I post a small warning.

I use and am a fan of IPCop. I subscribe to the project email list.
There have been some complaints about problems with the latest 1.4.1
update. They are being actively worked on and 1.4.2 may be out real soon.
However, in the mean time, based on the discussions in the email, I'd
recommend any new installs use version 1.4.0 for now.

Some of the problems interact with the Cop+ addon and Dans Guardian.
That's why I thought to post this report.

Alan