Re: Email notification applet under KDE

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Email notification applet under KDE
On Monday 22 November 2004 09:57 am, Lynn David Newton wrote:
> Is there some sort of email notification applet that can be dropped into
> the panel along the bottom? (Or wherever people put their panels.) I've
> been looking through the Control Center and KDE documentation but can't
> find anything.

The only one that's included with KDE these days is Korn. It takes up very
little panel (system tray, really) real-estate and is very handy to use if
you have tons of mail folders to watch.

I use KBiff, personally. I am far too biased to be objective, though, as
KBiff was the first app I wrote for KDE back in the day.
http://kbiff.granroth.org

Kurt