Re: Fry's

Author: Phil Mattison
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Fry's
I've bought and returned lots of stuff at Fry's. You have to be careful
because they just put a small sticker on returned merchandise and put it
back on the shelf, so it is easy to get something that has been damaged or
never did work properly. This is especially true with mother boards. Last
time I looked they had a separate section somewhere in the back where the
new motherboards were on display (ones that had not yet been sold/returned).
Look for shrink wrap intact and no return-merchandise label.
--Phil M.