Re: mozilla development book

Author: Matt Alexander
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: mozilla development book
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:19:24 -0700, Bart Garst <> wrote:
> Has anyone read "Rapid Application Development with Mozilla"
> (McFarlane)?
>
> I'm curious to know if it is still current enough to be useful. It's a
> year old and I don't know how much mozilla has changed in that time.

I do think this would be a great book for you to learn Mozilla
development. The author goes into quite a bit of detail for each
concept and explains things well. It's slow reading because of the
amount of new information to digest in each chapter, but it's well
worth it. The book was released this year so it should be relatively
up-to-date (I haven't found any problems so far).
~M

--
Get Firefox!