Re: Suggestions and recommendations - Apache & PHP

Author: Richard Whitney
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Suggestions and recommendations - Apache & PHP
Don!

Don't pay for LibPDF - use ezpdf instead - it's free!

http://www.ez.no/ez_publish/info/ez_publish_2_2/contributions/ezpdf_20

Quoting Don Calfa <>:

> I'd like to bounce off a hosting situation and see how you guys would
> handle this.
> I want to setup a server that will allow me to have 2 different versions
> of PHP. 1 regular vanilla version and the other with a paid for PDF
> license.
>
> I imagine I would have to setup 2 versions of apache as well and pretty
> much divide up the IP addresses for SSL.
>
> For the short term, I want to keep this on 1 server. What would you do
> prepare a server for this and has anyone done this before?

R. Whitney
Transcend Development
"Producing the next phase of your internet presence"
http://xend.net
Premium Quality Web Hosting
http://hosting.xend.net

310-943-6498
602-288-5340
"The day this country abandons God is the day God will abandon this country"
"Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, apache inside." - borrowed from
Sharon Kimble off of the Fedora mailing list