Re: OT email provider Suggestions

Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT email provider Suggestions
If your ISP gives you a static IP address, doesn't mind you running a mail
server, and you have an always on connection, you can set up a mail server
on your linux box and use that. That's what I do. I got the idea from a
guy I used to work with.

There are times when I want to sign up for something and have to provide
an email address. I create another account on my machine for that. If
that account starts getting spam, I just delete that account and create
another.

--
Del Boy for President.
http://www.ofah.net