OT email provider Suggestions

Author: George Gambill
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT email provider Suggestions
I hope someone will have some good recommendations on email providers (from home). Email is most important while browsing is desirable.

I have a Juno account from back when Juno was maybe 3 months old. Unfortunately it uses it's own software which probably means FoxPro can't interact with it..

Short-term:

Dialup.

Work with MS Outlook (FoxPro can read, write and send via Outlook).

Maybe something like Mozilla is I can figure out how to get FoxPro
interacting with it. i.e. where are the messages stored and in
what format.

Inexpensive (your definition here) is good.

Not so Short-Term:

Faster than dialup.

Work with Linux (i.e. Mozilla or whatever) when I have FoxPro running under Wine.

Inexpensive is always good.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

George