Re: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today

Author: Donn Shumway
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today
Thanks very much. I have seen Spidertools, but never bought anything
from them. The last place I bought Mandrake 9.2 CD's was
http://www.easylinuxcds.com.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:44:59 -0700, Josef Lowder <> wrote:

> There are two very good (and very reasonable/cheap) sources
> for Linux CDs from whom I have purchased in the past. No doubt
> there are many others, as well, but I have found these two are best.
>
> http://www.SpiderTools.com told me earlier today that they are
> downloading the iso's today and will have Mandrake 10.1 Official
> CDs (and I hope DVDs) available to order on their website tomorrow.
> They are based in Montana and they shipped my last CD order the
> same day I placed the order. Very professional folks.
>
> http://www.LinuxCD.org has also been a very good and very
> reasonable source, but they are somewhere in Europe, so it
> takes a while longer to get CDs from them. But I had very good
> service from them before I found Spider Tools. They also said
> today that they are currently downloading Mandrake 10.1 Official
> to have available shortly.

> > On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:34 wrote:
> > > I found a source ...
>
> On Wednesday 27 October 2004 13:40, you wrote:
> > Well don't keep us in suspense...
> > Donn

Donn
"I hope I don't sound like an old-fashioned stick-in-the-mud,
but when I hear about people making vast fortunes without
doing any productive work or contributing anything to society,
my reaction is: 'How can I get in on that?'"
-- Dave Barry