Re: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today

Author: Josef Lowder
To: plug-discuss
CC: Spidertools.com Mike
Subject: Re: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today

There are two very good (and very reasonable/cheap) sources
for Linux CDs from whom I have purchased in the past. No doubt
there are many others, as well, but I have found these two are best.

http://www.SpiderTools.com told me earlier today that they are
downloading the iso's today and will have Mandrake 10.1 Official
CDs (and I hope DVDs) available to order on their website tomorrow.
They are based in Montana and they shipped my last CD order the
same day I placed the order. Very professional folks.

http://www.LinuxCD.org has also been a very good and very
reasonable source, but they are somewhere in Europe, so it
takes a while longer to get CDs from them. But I had very good
service from them before I found Spider Tools. They also said
today that they are currently downloading Mandrake 10.1 Official
to have available shortly.