Mandrake 8.1 or 8.2 CD images

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug
Subject: Mandrake 8.1 or 8.2 CD images
Hello:
I need to download some ancient Mandrake CD images - preferably 8.1 but 8.2
might be OK too. Mandrake's site doesn't appear to have them anymore. They
point to sites in Brazil and Czech that have RPM's but no ISO's.
Linuxiso.org goes back to 8.2 only and the links to that are broken. I've
been googling without success? Anybody know where I can find these? Failing
that, would anybody be willing to burn me a copy of the 8.1 CD's? I'll
gladly pay for your media, postage, and trouble.

Thanks,
Vaughn