Re: gtkam

+ pic_0005.jpg (image/jpeg)
Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: gtkam
Hehehe, I THOUGHT I had ran knoppix 3.2!! Apparently I
hadn't. Something in the 'later' revisions doesn't
work with this camera, but gtkam smoothly downloaded
the images perfectly from 3.2 knoppix!

Jim, whose former apartment (he is in a long term care
facility now with cancer) this pict was taken on 9/10,
is proof it and 'the Gimp' work in 3.2.

Wow, I am soooo serious a photographer, that I hadn't
used the camera in a year or over! I got 3.3 right
after it came out. Downloaded it forever on dialup
then!! And three times before it wasn't corrupted!
Using 3.6 now and 256k dsl.

Thanks to all who offered the solutions, but I
'avoided' them by steping back into 'history'. I knew
I had done this with Knoppix!!

Thanks again all.

=====