OT: FS: Compaq 8-port KVM

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: FS: Compaq 8-port KVM
My brother-in-law is shifting all his servers to Linux. So, they find they
don't need their nearly new Compaq 8-port KVM.

Compaq KVM Series EO1004B
- The sticker on the bottom states "Replace with Compaq spares 147094-001"
- 19" rack mount size but has no mounting hardware
- Perfect cosmetic condition
- I will test all the ports before sale to confirm full functionality
- Comes with standard power cord and one KVM cable set
- Same model on ebay has recently gone for as much as $375.00 (Search on
complete sales of "compaq 8-port kvm")

He is seeking $250.00 for this one. For another $100.00 he'll throw in 8 more
extension cable sets.

Email me OFF LIST if you are interested. All on list replies will be ignored.

Alan